Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Statement
NAI Black respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by NAI Black or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the NAI Black designated copyright agent as addressed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A specific description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site so the agent is able to locate it;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where NAI Black can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not NAI Black, can contact you;
- A signed statement that you have a good-faith belief that the material use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A signed statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
After reviewing the complaint and determining if the complaint is valid, NAI Black will work to quickly remove the infringing material or disable access to it. Note: There are substantial penalties for false claims.
NAI Black may request additional information before removing any infringing material. NAI Black may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations. NAI Black has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent as follows:
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
801 W. Riverside Suite 600
Spokane, WA 99201
Subject Line: Copyright Concern
If e-mailing your copyright infringement notice, then NAI Black must receive the signed statement(s) mentioned above by mail, or attached to the e-mail, before we are required to take action.